Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wednesday, January 20th, 2010

Today I am working on a banner for my Etsy shop, which is proving more difficult than I had expected. Oh well...

I finished the beanie in the photos below and am ready to put my new dog sweater design on the needles. I can hardly wait to get this sweater going. Valentines Day will be here before I know it and Little Miss Priss wants a new sweater.





I am procrastinating putting an irish sweater on the needles for DH, not because I don't want to make the sweater, but because I know once I get it started, I won't want to work on anything else until it is completely finished and ready for him to wear. I have so many things running through my head that I nee to get some of the designs out before my brain hits overload and crashes.

Off to Photoshop and more tutorials...

Happy knitting!

1 comment:

  1. I hardly ever finish anything. I just enjoy starting projects ! Cute knit hat!

    ReplyDelete